The President Nestor Kirchner Fellowship completed it’s first seven years counting 24 fellows form 2011 to 2018
In these seven years, more than 760 young people from all Latin American countries have applied to the Fellowship. In each of the editions, fellowship recipients and honorable mentions have been chosen in three successive evaluation rounds, in which 59 specialists from 16 countries participated as jurors: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Haiti, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, United States, Uruguay and Venezuela.
In the first four editions of the Fellowship (between 2011 and 2014), three fellowships were awarded per year to young South Americans and since the fifth edition (2015) it has been extended to four fellowships and to all of Latin America and the Caribbean. A total of 24 fellowships and 29 honorable mentions have been awarded. The selected fellows come from the following countries: 7 from Argentina, 6 from Brazil, 3 from Mexico, 2 from Peru, 2 from Colombia, 1 from Bolivia, 1 from Cuba, 1 from Ecuador and 1 from Uruguay.
We will announce when the next call is open opportunely.
- Cecilia María Minaverry (Argentina)
- Lucas Noura de Moraes Rego Guimaraes (Brazil)
- Roland Jeremy Álvarez Chávez (Peru)
- Analía Verónica Calero (Argentina)
- Mónica Salmón Gómez (Mexico)
- María Magdalena Bas Vilizzio (Uruguay)
- Laneydi Martínez Alfonso (Cuba)
- Sergio Miranda Hayes (Bolivia)
- Isabella Esquivel Ventura (Mexico)
- Javier Pérez Ibáñez (Argentina)
- Bianca Moro de Carvalho (Brazil)
- Sofía Bernat (Argentina)
- Paulo Alas Rossi (Brazil)
- Patricia Martinez Coral (Colombia)
- Casandra Castorena Sánchez (Mexico)